Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin 3.2.0 Released

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin 3.2.0 Released

Anthony Whitford
My Travis CI builds are failing because Google’s Central mirror does not seem to have this new jar version.  For example, the following URL says NoSuchKey:

https://maven-central.storage-download.googleapis.com/repos/central/data/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/3.2.0/maven-jar-plugin-3.2.0.pom <https://maven-central.storage-download.googleapis.com/repos/central/data/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/3.2.0/maven-jar-plugin-3.2.0.pom>

It appears from Central that the version has actually been available since Oct 29th:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/3.2.0/ <http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/3.2.0/>

How can we get Google’s Central mirror fixed?

> On Nov 3, 2019, at 7:37 AM, Hervé Boutemy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven JAR Plugin, version 3.2.0
>
> This plugin provides the capability to build jars.
>
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/
>
> You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:
>
> <plugin>
>    <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>    <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId>
>    <version>3.2.0</version>
> </plugin>
>
> You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
>
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/download.cgi
>
> Release Notes - Maven JAR Plugin - Version 3.2.0
>
> ** New Feature
>    * [MJAR-263] - Reproducible Builds: make entries in output jar files reproducible (order + timestamp)
>
> Read https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-reproducible-builds.html for more information on Reproducible Builds with Maven.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> -The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin 3.2.0 Released

Greg Chabala
I would take that up with [hidden email] as noted here:
https://storage-download.googleapis.com/maven-central/index.html

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 1:59 PM Anthony Whitford <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> How can we get Google’s Central mirror fixed?

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin 3.2.0 Released

Hervé BOUTEMY
notice that the url of the Google's Central mirror was recently updated:
you'll need to change your settings configuration