Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Artifact Transfer 0.12.0 Released

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Artifact Transfer 0.12.0 Released

Elliotte Rusty Harold
That's really interesting and looks extremely useful to my team's
work. I wish I'd known about this one a year ago. The page at
https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-artifact-transfer/comparison.html
that describes the difference between a project, an artifact, a
dependency, and a GAV is also the clearest description of these terms
I've seen yet. I should probably rework some of the other docs along
these lines.

How close is this to 1.0?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold