Re: 3.6.3 release?

Robert Scholte-8
There are more critical regressions, so it makes sense to do a Maven 3.6.3
release before working on 3.7.0

@Team, please only merge regression related issues, dependency updates or
equivalent fixes.
Leave more ambitious issues for the next release.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MNG/versions/12346152