Re: 3.6.3 release?

Vladimir Sitnikov
Mickael>there was no other critical issues pending

I guess https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6771 (licensing issues
with binary artifacts) is a blocker for the release.

Vladimir

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Enrico Olivelli
Il gio 24 ott 2019, 15:38 Vladimir Sitnikov <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Mickael>there was no other critical issues pending
>
> I guess https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6771 (licensing issues
> with binary artifacts) is a blocker for the release.

Yes
I will take care of it, maybe with some help with Hervé

Thank you for pointing it

Enrico

> Vladimir

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Mickael Istria-2
Hi all,

What's the status here? Any ETA for 3.6.3 release?

Cheers

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Hervé BOUTEMY
Hi Mickael,

Working on last issues: should be able to launch a release soon.