[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven Repository Builder

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven Repository Builder

Robert Scholte-8
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1: Anders Hammar, Jesper Udby, Tamás Cservenák, Francois Papon, Gabriel
Belingueres, Karl Heinz Marbaise, Robert Scholte, Tibor Digana

PMC quorum: reached

I will continue with the steps required to retire this library.

On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 21:13:28 +0200, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]>