[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven OSGi

Robert Scholte-8
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1: Tamás Cservenák, Anders Hammar, Tibor Digana, Karl Heinz Marbaise,
Michael Osipov, Arnaud Héritier, Enrico Olivelli, Stephane Nicoll,
Francois Papon, Hervé BOUTEMY

PMC quorum: reached

Special thanks to Dirk Mahler for collecting a list of projects still
using the library.
I considered doing a final release anyway because of the provided
information, but after having a view on the list of commits on the project
and concluded it is still not worth it.

I will continue with the steps required to retire this library.

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:17:23 +0200, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]>