[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 : Hervé Boutemy, Robert Scholte, Karl Heinz Marbaise

PMC quorum: reached.

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin ( was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2)

Mark Raynsford
On 2018-03-28T21:29:08 +0200
Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> just a question do you have the chance to test a SNAPSHOT version before
> I start the VOTE of maven-dependency-plugin so we are sure it will fix
> things...

Yes indeed, I can test as soon as you publish one.

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com