[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.20 - TAKE 3

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.20 - TAKE 3

Tibor Digana
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 : Petr Široký (non-binding), Andreas Gudian (binding), Michael Osipov
(binding), Dan Tran (non-binding), Manfred Moser (binding), Hervé BOUTEMY
(binding), Tibor Digana (binding)

PMC quorum: Andreas Gudian, Michael Osipov, Manfred Moser, Hervé BOUTEMY,
Tibor Digana
I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.
I will add the release to the next board report.

Cheers
Tibor