[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Source Plugin version 3.2.1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Source Plugin version 3.2.1

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 : Karl Heinz Marbaise, Mark Struberg, Hervé Boutemy

PMC quorum reached

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Source Plugin version 3.2.1

stephenconnolly
Nope on PMC quorum, but here’s my +1 to make it legal

On Sat 21 Dec 2019 at 14:19, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result:
>
> +1 : Karl Heinz Marbaise, Mark Struberg, Hervé Boutemy
>
> PMC quorum reached
>
> I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Sent from my phone