Quantcast

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Compoent: Maven Dependency Analyzer version 1.7

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Compoent: Maven Dependency Analyzer version 1.7

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 : Hervé Boutemy, Robert Scholte, Karl Heinz Marbaise

PMC quorum: reached.

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

BuildBot Site Publishing

currently the buildbot for our site publishing produces an error...

already filed in a INFRA- Ticket..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: BuildBot Site Publishing