RE: accessing plugin-variables in subprojects

RE: accessing plugin-variables in subprojects

Jens Zastrow
[sub-projects maven.xml]

<postGoal name="test:test">

    <j:set var="xyz" value="${pom.getPluginContext('maven-test
plugin').getVariable('maven.test.failure')}"/>

</postGoal>

[master maven.xml]

<j:forEach var="reactorProject" items="${reactorProjects}">

    <echo>xxxx=${reactorProject.context.getVariable('xxxx')}</echo>

</j:forEach>

I tried the code above, but it does not work :-(

I tried different scopes to in the j:set, with the same result.

- Jens