RE: Inconsistent Cobertura Results

Brad Harper
No one replied to my initial posting, so on the chance that this issue
was overlooked by the *one* person who might be able shed some light on
it ...

After exploring the possibility, I'm no longer inclined to think that
the presence/absence of debug info is involved.

Brad

Baptiste MATHUS
Have you looked into the possibility that running your coverage tests might
be run with or without instrumented code? (I don't know precisely how
cobertura works: namely by instrumenting code at load-time or at
compile-time, so please bear that in mind before taking my word in account
:)).

Or something that could be close to the behaviour given by :
surefire-report:report-only instead of surefire-report:report?

My 2 cents.

2009/1/6 Harper, Brad <[hidden email]>

> No one replied to my initial posting, so on the chance that this issue
> was overlooked by the *one* person who might be able shed some light on
> it ...
>
> After exploring the possibility, I'm no longer inclined to think that
> the presence/absence of debug info is involved.
>
> Brad

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !