RE: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

RE: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Bertrand Martin
Hi Elliotte,

The problem is that nobody is able to tell how these builds are failing: no error messages, no logs, nothing.

Who has access to GitHub' Actions logs for maven-site-plugin?

Bertrand Martin
www.sentrysoftware.com

Re: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Elliotte Rusty Harold
I filed an issue for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE-871

Whoever has time and a Mac can look into it.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 8:14 AM Slawomir Jaranowski

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

RE: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Bertrand Martin
Okay, this is now fixed, thank you Maarten!

What else do we need so Doxia 1.10 and then Maven Site Plugin 3.10 can be released?

Bertrand Martin
www.sentrysoftware.com

--
Sławomir Jaranowski