Question on shading plugin

Jerry Peng
Hello all,

I have a question about the maven shade plugin.

Is there a way to exclude a set of classes from being applied by the
shading/relocation rule.  I have a use case in which I have a set of
classes that need to import the shaded version of a class but another set
of classes need to import the non-shaded version of a class.  Can this be
done?

The exclusions in the relocation clause seem to mean I can exclude imports
of a certain pattern  but not exclude certain classes from being affect my
this relocation rule.

Thanks!

Best,

Jerry