Project resolution and assembly jar-with-dependencies

JuQ

Project resolution and assembly jar-with-dependencies

JuQ
I just started to use maven and have a Q:

I have 2 projects A and B, and A depends on B.

For project A I try to run the assembly jar-with-dependencies so I will get a jar file with both projects' classes.

The install fails with the message:
Reason: Failed to create assembly: Error adding file-set for 'B:jar:1.0' to archive: Error adding archived file-set. UnArchiver not found for: C:\..\B\target\classes

Do I have to create special assembly to handle the project dependencies?

Thanks

Re: Project resolution and assembly jar-with-dependencies

kdigu79
If you are using Eclipse..Disable Workspace resolution