Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

Richardson, Simon (Treasury)
I am looking for a text on Maven and came across the following "Professional
Java Tools for Extreme Programming", does anyone have a view on whether this
would be a suitable book to learn from - it only has 1 chapter on Maven.

Simon

"MMS <hbosplc.com>" made the following annotations.
For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit http://www.HBOSTS.com

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to http://www.HBOSdeal.com

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes Halifax plc and Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No. 2692890. Registered in England.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.

RE: Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

Vincent Siveton-2
Hi,

If you could wait for some weeks, here is the new Vincent Massol's book:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/index.html
(available mid-June)

Cheers,

Vincent

Guillaume Laforge-2
On 12/05/05, Vincent Siveton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If you could wait for some weeks, here is the new Vincent Massol's book:
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/index.html
> (available mid-June)

I reviewed Vincent's book, and I can tell you it's worth the wait ;-)

--
Guillaume Laforge
http://glaforge.free.fr/weblog/?catid=2

RE: Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

vijayakumar.lakshmanan

Vincent,

Is it possible for you to share the source code
Available in the book

Rgds

Vijay

RE: Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

Vincent Massol

Your wish is granted! :-)

We have decided some time back to put all the sources in open source under
an Apache license.

They'll be available through the www.mavenbook.org web site that we are
creating (don't go there yet there's nothing to see just now). I'll announce
it when the site is available (probably within 2-3 weeks).

Thanks
-Vincent

> Rgds
>
> Vijay

Another solution for "How to remove accents from a String"

Vincent Siveton-2
Salut Guillaume,

Je suis tombé sur ton blog tantôt avec la fameuse question que beaucoup de
développeurs se posent à un moment ou à un autre:
Comment supprimé les accents (ou autres caractères spéciales) d'une string?

Comme tu l'as mentionné, IBM's ICU (dont JDK 1.1 s'est largement inspiré
AFAIK) permet de faire la job.
Ton bout de code est une solution. Je vais t'en proposer une autre (qu'il me
semble que t'as déjà essayé) utilisant la classe
com.ibm.icu.text.Transliterator.

  /**
   * If the string s contains accent, this method returns the same string
   * without anymore accent.
   *
   * @param s a string with accent
   * @return the string without accent
   */
  public static String removeAccent(String s) {
    Transliterator t = Transliterator.getInstance("RemoveAccents-Any");
    return t.transliterate(s);
  }

Il te faut ensuite rajouter la table de correspondance entre les caractères
accentués et ceux que tu veux afficher. Tu places le fichier ci-dessous dans
com/ibm/icu/impl/data/

Enfin, il faut aussi que tu dises à ICU que tu veux utiliser ce nouveau
fichier. Pour cela, ajoutes dans le fichier
com/ibm/icu/impl/data/Transliterator_index.txt ces quelques lignes:
[SNIP]
# end of Thai Stuff
[SNIP]
Any-RemoveAccents:file:Transliterator_Any_RemoveAccents.txt:UTF8:FORWARD
RemoveAccents-Any:file:Transliterator_Any_RemoveAccents.txt:UTF8:REVERSE
[SNIP]
# Korean
[SNIP]

Bref, c'est une autre solution, un peu plus flexible que celle avec
Normalizer mais je pense surtout que cela dépend de ta problématique:
tu peux, par exemple, créer des strings ou un espace deviendrait un
underscore...

En espérant que cela pourra t'aider ou compléter tes connaissances!

Donnes moi ton feedback.

Vincent

----------------

#--------------------------------------------------------------------
# Copyright (c) 1999-2001, International Business Machines
# Corporation and others. All Rights Reserved.
#--------------------------------------------------------------------
# $Source:
/usr/cvs/icu4j/icu4j/src/com/ibm/icu/impl/data/Transliterator_Any_Accents.tx
t,v $
# $Date: 2001/09/25 22:58:55 $
# $Revision: 1.3 $
#--------------------------------------------------------------------

:: NFD (NFC) ;

# to do: make reversible

# define special conversion characters.
# varients of this could use different characters, or set one or the other
to null.

$pre = \< ;
$post = \> ;

# Provide keyboard equivalents for common diacritics used in transliteration

<> \u0300 ; # COMBINING GRAVE ACCENT
<> \u0301 ; # COMBINING ACUTE ACCENT
<> \u0302 ; # COMBINING CIRCUMFLEX ACCENT
<> \u0303 ; # COMBINING TILDE
<> \u0304 ; # COMBINING MACRON
<> \u0308 ; # COMBINING DIAERESIS
<> \u030A ; # COMBINING RING ABOVE
<> \u0327 ; # COMBINING CEDILLA
<> \u0338 ; # COMBINING LONG SOLIDUS OVERLAY
<> \u0323 ; # COMBINING DOT BELOW

# Combine common characters

$pre AE $post <> \u00C6 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER AE
$pre ae $post <> \u00E6 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER AE
$pre D $post <> \u00D0 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER ETH
$pre d $post <> \u00F0 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER ETH
$pre O'/' $post <> \u00D8 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER O WITH STROKE
$pre o'/' $post <> \u00F8 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH STROKE
$pre TH $post <> \u00DE ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER THORN
$pre th $post <> \u00FE ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER THORN
$pre OE $post <> \u0152 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LIGATURE OE
$pre oe $post <> \u0153 ; # LATIN SMALL LIGATURE OE

$pre ss $post <> \u00DF ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S

$pre NG $post <> \u014A ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER ENG
$pre ng $post <> \u014B ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER ENG

$pre T $post <> \u0398 ; # THETA
$pre t $post <> \u03B8 ; # THETA
$pre SH $post <> \u01A9 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER ESH
$pre sh $post <> \u0283 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER ESH
$pre ZH $post <> \u01B7 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER EZH
$pre zh $post <> \u0292 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER EZH

$pre U $post <> \u01B1 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER UPSILON
$pre u $post <> \u028A ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER UPSILON
$pre A $post <> \u018F ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER SCHWA
$pre a $post <> \u0259 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER SCHWA
$pre O $post <> \u0186 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER OPEN O
$pre o $post <> \u0254 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER OPEN O
$pre E $post <> \u0190 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER OPEN E
$pre e $post <> \u025B ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER OPEN E

# three that don't have uppercases

$pre '?' $post <> \u0294 ; # LATIN LETTER GLOTTAL STOP
$pre i $post <> \u026A ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL I
$pre v $post <> \u028C ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED V

# Additional Characters that may be added in the future

# $pre XXX $post <> \u0306 ; # COMBINING BREVE
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0307 ; # COMBINING DOT ABOVE
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0309 ; # COMBINING HOOK ABOVE
# $pre XXX $post <> \u030B ; # COMBINING DOUBLE ACUTE ACCENT
# $pre XXX $post <> \u030C ; # COMBINING CARON
# $pre XXX $post <> \u030F ; # COMBINING DOUBLE GRAVE ACCENT
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0311 ; # COMBINING INVERTED BREVE
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0313 ; # COMBINING COMMA ABOVE
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0314 ; # COMBINING REVERSED COMMA ABOVE
# $pre XXX $post <> \u031B ; # COMBINING HORN
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0324 ; # COMBINING DIAERESIS BELOW
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0325 ; # COMBINING RING BELOW
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0326 ; # COMBINING COMMA BELOW
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0328 ; # COMBINING OGONEK
# $pre XXX $post <> \u032D ; # COMBINING CIRCUMFLEX ACCENT BELOW
# $pre XXX $post <> \u032E ; # COMBINING BREVE BELOW
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0330 ; # COMBINING TILDE BELOW
# $pre XXX $post <> \u0331 ; # COMBINING MACRON BELOW

# $pre YYY $post <> \u00AA ; # FEMININE ORDINAL INDICATOR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u00BA ; # MASCULINE ORDINAL INDICATOR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0110 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0111 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0126 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER H WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0127 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER H WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0131 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS I
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0138 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER KRA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u013F ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER L WITH MIDDLE DOT
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0140 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER L WITH MIDDLE DOT
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0141 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER L WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0142 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER L WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0149 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER N PRECEDED BY APOSTROPHE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0166 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER T WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0167 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u017F ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER LONG S
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0180 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER B WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0181 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0182 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B WITH TOPBAR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0183 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER B WITH TOPBAR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0184 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER TONE SIX
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0185 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TONE SIX
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0187 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER C WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0188 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER C WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0189 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER AFRICAN D
# $pre YYY $post <> \u018A ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u018B ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH TOPBAR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u018C ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH TOPBAR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u018D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED DELTA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u018E ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER REVERSED E
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0191 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER F WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0192 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER F WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0193 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER G WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0194 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER GAMMA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0195 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER HV
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0196 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER IOTA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0197 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER I WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0198 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER K WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0199 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER K WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u019A ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER L WITH BAR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u019B ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER LAMBDA WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u019C ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER TURNED M
# $pre YYY $post <> \u019D ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER N WITH LEFT HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u019E ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH LONG RIGHT LEG
# $pre YYY $post <> \u019F ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER O WITH MIDDLE TILDE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A2 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER OI
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A3 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER OI
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A4 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER P WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A5 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER P WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A6 ; # LATIN LETTER YR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A7 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER TONE TWO
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01A8 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TONE TWO
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01AA ; # LATIN LETTER REVERSED ESH LOOP
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01AB ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH PALATAL HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01AC ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER T WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01AD ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01AE ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER T WITH RETROFLEX HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B2 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER V WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B3 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER Y WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B4 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER Y WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B5 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER Z WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B6 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER Z WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B8 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER EZH REVERSED
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01B9 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER EZH REVERSED
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01BA ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER EZH WITH TAIL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01BB ; # LATIN LETTER TWO WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01BC ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER TONE FIVE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01BD ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TONE FIVE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01BE ; # LATIN LETTER INVERTED GLOTTAL STOP WITH
STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01BF ; # LATIN LETTER WYNN
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C0 ; # LATIN LETTER DENTAL CLICK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C1 ; # LATIN LETTER LATERAL CLICK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C2 ; # LATIN LETTER ALVEOLAR CLICK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C3 ; # LATIN LETTER RETROFLEX CLICK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C4 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER DZ WITH CARON
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C5 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH SMALL LETTER Z
WITH CARON
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C6 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DZ WITH CARON
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C7 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER LJ
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C8 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER L WITH SMALL LETTER J
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01C9 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER LJ
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01CA ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER NJ
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01CB ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER N WITH SMALL LETTER J
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01CC ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER NJ
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01DD ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED E
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01E4 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER G WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01E5 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER G WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01F1 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER DZ
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01F2 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH SMALL LETTER Z
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01F3 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DZ
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01F6 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER HWAIR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u01F7 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER WYNN
# $pre YYY $post <> \u021C ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER YOGH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u021D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER YOGH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0222 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER OU
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0223 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER OU
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0224 ; # LATIN CAPITAL LETTER Z WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0225 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER Z WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0250 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED A
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0251 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER ALPHA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0252 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED ALPHA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0253 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER B WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0255 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER C WITH CURL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0256 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH TAIL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0257 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0258 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER REVERSED E
# $pre YYY $post <> \u025A ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER SCHWA WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u025C ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER REVERSED OPEN E
# $pre YYY $post <> \u025D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER REVERSED OPEN E WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u025E ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER CLOSED REVERSED OPEN E
# $pre YYY $post <> \u025F ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS J WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0260 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER G WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0261 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER SCRIPT G
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0262 ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL G
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0263 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER GAMMA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0264 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER RAMS HORN
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0265 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED H
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0266 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER H WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0267 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER HENG WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0268 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0269 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER IOTA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u026B ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER L WITH MIDDLE TILDE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u026C ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER L WITH BELT
# $pre YYY $post <> \u026D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER L WITH RETROFLEX HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u026E ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER LEZH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u026F ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED M
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0270 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED M WITH LONG LEG
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0271 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER M WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0272 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH LEFT HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0273 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH RETROFLEX HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0274 ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL N
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0275 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER BARRED O
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0276 ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL OE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0277 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER CLOSED OMEGA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0278 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER PHI
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0279 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED R
# $pre YYY $post <> \u027A ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED R WITH LONG LEG
# $pre YYY $post <> \u027B ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED R WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u027C ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER R WITH LONG LEG
# $pre YYY $post <> \u027D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER R WITH TAIL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u027E ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER R WITH FISHHOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u027F ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER REVERSED R WITH FISHHOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0280 ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL R
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0281 ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL INVERTED R
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0282 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER S WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0284 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS J WITH STROKE AND
HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0285 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER SQUAT REVERSED ESH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0286 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER ESH WITH CURL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0287 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED T
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0288 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH RETROFLEX HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0289 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER U BAR
# $pre YYY $post <> \u028B ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER V WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u028D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED W
# $pre YYY $post <> \u028E ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED Y
# $pre YYY $post <> \u028F ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL Y
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0290 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER Z WITH RETROFLEX HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0291 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER Z WITH CURL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0293 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER EZH WITH CURL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0294 ; # LATIN LETTER GLOTTAL STOP
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0295 ; # LATIN LETTER PHARYNGEAL VOICED FRICATIVE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0296 ; # LATIN LETTER INVERTED GLOTTAL STOP
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0297 ; # LATIN LETTER STRETCHED C
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0298 ; # LATIN LETTER BILABIAL CLICK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u0299 ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL B
# $pre YYY $post <> \u029A ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER CLOSED OPEN E
# $pre YYY $post <> \u029B ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL G WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u029C ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL H
# $pre YYY $post <> \u029D ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER J WITH CROSSED-TAIL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u029E ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TURNED K
# $pre YYY $post <> \u029F ; # LATIN LETTER SMALL CAPITAL L
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A0 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER Q WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A1 ; # LATIN LETTER GLOTTAL STOP WITH STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A2 ; # LATIN LETTER REVERSED GLOTTAL STOP WITH
STROKE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A3 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DZ DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A4 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DEZH DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A5 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER DZ DIGRAPH WITH CURL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A6 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TS DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A7 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TESH DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A8 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER TC DIGRAPH WITH CURL
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02A9 ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER FENG DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02AA ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER LS DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02AB ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER LZ DIGRAPH
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02AC ; # LATIN LETTER BILABIAL PERCUSSIVE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02AD ; # LATIN LETTER BIDENTAL PERCUSSIVE
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B0 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL H
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B1 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL H WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B2 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL J
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B3 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL R
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B4 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL TURNED R
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B5 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL TURNED R WITH HOOK
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B6 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL CAPITAL INVERTED R
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B7 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL W
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02B8 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL Y
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02E0 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL GAMMA
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02E1 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL L
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02E2 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL S
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02E3 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL X
# $pre YYY $post <> \u02E4 ; # MODIFIER LETTER SMALL REVERSED GLOTTAL STOP
# $pre YYY $post <> \u1E9A ; # LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH RIGHT HALF RING
# $pre YYY $post <> \u207F ; # SUPERSCRIPT LATIN SMALL LETTER N

:: NFC (NFD) ;

Re: Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

Jon Strayer
> If you could wait for some weeks, here is the new Vincent Massol's book:
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/index.html
> (available mid-June)

Which brings to mind the question, how useful will this book be with
Maven 2?

----

Dogs believe they are humans. Cats believe they are God.

RE: Professional Java Tools for Extreme Programming

Vincent Massol
Hi John,

The book is about m1. There are lots of concepts that remain the same
between m1 and m2 so while waiting for a book focusing purely on m2 it can
still be useful. In places where a concept differs, this has been
highlighted in the book. Some advices have been given here and there to have
an m1 build that can be migrated as easily as possible to m2.

That said, the question really is: should I use m1 or m2? It's a valid
question that lots of people are going to ask themselves... and one answer
is there:

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/maven1.html#m1-or-m2

Thanks
-Vincent