Problems mirroring an https repository.

crowne
Hi All,

I'm having a problem mirroring repository with an https address.
I raised an issue for this, http://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-65

I hope one of you have already found a simple solution to this that doesn't involve downloading certs and creating keyrings etc.

Perhaps one of you could try it out on your instance and let me know if you have similar issues.

The repository I am trying to mirror is https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public.

Thanks,
Neil.

Re: Problems mirroring an https repository.

Tamas Cservenak
Hi there,

i posted a comment in jira regarding your issue.

Hope helps,
~t~

Thanks,
Neil.

Re: Problems mirroring an https repository.

crowne
Hooray! Its working for me.
Thanks for your help, but it seems that it was the proxy configuration.
The proxy servers are set up to inspect https traffic, after inspection the http response is re-encrypted with a the organisational certificate which was not recognised by my java instance.

Tamas Cservenak wrote