Problem to update archetype-catalog

Enrico Oliosi
Hi all,
  I have a problem updating catalog. Into my Public Repository (its type is "Group") I proxy the repository
"liferay-ce" (https://repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/liferay-ce/).

If I click on "https://repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/liferay-ce/" I find the
original catalog "archetype-catalog.xml" which has some archetypes.

The "archetype-catalog.xml" sited at my Public Repository URL has an "archetype-catalog.xml" but
it doesn't contain the archetypes written into "liferay-ce" catalog.

I need to update my "archetype-catalog.xml" with the new archetypes contained into liferay-ce original
repository.

Have you any idea how to update my "archetype-catalog.xml"?

Thanks a lot.

Enrico

Re: Problem to update archetype-catalog

Enrico Oliosi
Now the issue is fixed. The task "Update Repository Index" against all proxied repositories has been executed yesterday (4 AM) and I have archetype-catalog completed with new plugins (versione 6.2.1) now.