Print gpg commands executed by the Maven GPG Plugin

Print gpg commands executed by the Maven GPG Plugin

Vollnhofer, Bernhard
Hi.

Is it somehow possible to print the underlying commands executed by the Maven GPG Plugin?
When running my build with -X I only get information about the plugin configurations, but not the actual gpg commands that are executed.

Greetings
Bernhard
BearingPoint Technology GmbH
Sitz: Premstätten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.