Possible interferences between Maven plugins

Possible interferences between Maven plugins

Dirk Mahler
Hi everybody,

a jQAssistant user created an issue
(https://github.com/jQAssistant/jqa-maven-plugin/issues/35) reporting
that if by adding the jQAssistant Maven plugin to the build section of
his pom.xml the deployment of artifacts to a (private) repository gets
broken.

The only explanation that I currently have for this effect is that my
plugin pulls in a dependency that somehow becomes visible to the deploy
plugin. My assumption so far was that plugins are isolated, is there
something that possibly could break this, e.g. the existence of a
extension.xml (which is the case for the jQA Maven plugin)?

Best regards and thanks in advance

Dirk

BUSCHMAIS GbR
Inhaber  Torsten Busch, Frank Schwarz, Dirk Mahler, Tobias Israel
Adresse  Leipziger Straße 93, 01127 Dresden
Telefon  +49 351 320923-0
Mobil     +49 177 3137411
Fax      +49 351 320923-29
E-Mail   [hidden email]
Internet www.buschmais.de

Informationen. Wenn Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, bitten
wir Sie diese E-Mail umgehend zu löschen. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient we kindly request you to delete this
e-mail immediately. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution
of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.