Please take a look at my PR for MCHECKSTYLE-357

Please take a look at my PR for MCHECKSTYLE-357

Peter Lamby
Hello everyone,

im trying to get a little bit more into Open Source. A 6 months ago I
opened MCHECKSTYLE-357 with no response so far. So I tried to implement a
fix by myself. I opened a PR on github which is linked in the JIRA issue.

I am a little bit discouraged that nobody replied to either. Especially
since Maven and checkstyle are such basic parts of the java ecosystem.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would take the time and take a look
at both.

Best regards
Peter Lamby