Please close MCHECKSTYLE-378

Benjamin Marwell
Dear devs,

I am positive that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MCHECKSTYLE-378 can be closed.
The user tried to use a configuration for the wrong goal, see comment.

Proposed resolution: Not a bug.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Please close MCHECKSTYLE-378

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Benjamin,

thanks helping to clean up the issue base.

I've done so.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 14.12.19 12:29, Benjamin Marwell wrote:

> Dear devs,
>
> I am positive that
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MCHECKSTYLE-378 can be closed.
> The user tried to use a configuration for the wrong goal, see comment.
>
> Proposed resolution: Not a bug.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Re: Please close MCHECKSTYLE-378

Benjamin Marwell
You're welcome. I am cleaning up some of them and trying to reproduce
some issues which might not be an issue anymore.
Also, I have 3 Pending PRs where some of the maven checkstyle
maintainers kindly looked into them:
https://github.com/apache/maven-checkstyle-plugin/pulls/bmhm

I also just send my ICLA. If there's anything else I should know,
please let me know.

Best regards,
Ben