Please approve branch to support JDK 9 in Surefire

Please approve branch to support JDK 9 in Surefire

Tibor Digana
Hello,

I committed branch [1] SUREFIRE-1265 with JDK 9 fix.
The user's test attached in Jira passed.
Can we proceed pushing it to master?

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-surefire.git;a=commit;h=c31dc99b78771db0cff085c4567d4a957397f39f

Cheers
Tibor

Re: Please approve branch to support JDK 9 in Surefire

rfscholte
Hi Tibor,

I'd suggest to use Jira's attached testcase as part of the commit.
The testcase is very small and reflects to problem very well.
Making it part of the commit ensures you're fixing the right issue.

Robert

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:23:32 +0200, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I committed branch [1] SUREFIRE-1265 with JDK 9 fix.
> The user's test attached in Jira passed.
> Can we proceed pushing it to master?
>
> [1]
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-surefire.git;a=commit;h=c31dc99b78771db0cff085c4567d4a957397f39f
>
> Cheers
> Tibor

Re: Please approve branch to support JDK 9 in Surefire

Tibor Digana
Hi Robert,

The IT is in the branch.
I am going to push the branch to master if we have no objections.

Thx