Partial IU generated since 2.7.0-03

Jeff MAURY
Hello,

I have a Nexus OSS instance with the P2 plugins installed. I used it to proxy several P2 repository from Eclipse.org.
Since I upgraded to 2.7.0-03, my build is now failing because it says that artifacts from one of the proxied repository (swtbot-galileo) are partials. I've checked and the remote repository did not change for a while. But on the Nexus side, it seems that the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.partial.ui has been generated (in content.xml).
Do you see a reason for that ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury

Re: Partial IU generated since 2.7.0-03

Peter Lynch-2
Hi Jeff,

When you upgraded, did you also upgrade the P2 plugin versions to the same version as nexus? BTW 2.7.0-04 is now the latest version.

Other than that, you'll have to more specific describing your problem. What error messages are you seeing? Did you check the nexus log looking for errors?

I don't understand "because it says that artifacts from one of the proxied repository (swtbot-galileo) are partials." What is the exact error message? Is the problem reproducible?

-Peter

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Jeff MAURY <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Each time I upgrade Nexus I make sure the P2 plugins are also upgraded.
Please note that my configuration is 2.7.0-03 and not 2.7.0-04 as I understood the patch was more related to HTTP/SSL
I can't reproduce the problem because the cached files (content.xml and artifacts.xml) have been regenerated this morning by Nexus and the partial flag has disappeared !!!
I found nothing in the nexus log.
You can skip this problem.

Regards
Jeff