Package multiple jars with different main-classes per jar

Package multiple jars with different main-classes per jar

etc@coderhacks.com
Hello!

I am using maven-assembly-plugin to create a executable jar with all
dependencies included.

Now I added a new class into my project that does also has a main.

I now like to create 2 jars in the package stage.
Each one should have the appropriate main-class in the manifest.

Is that possible with maven-assembly-plugin or with another one?

Thanks for help!