[POM.xml][SKIP] - logical test

loic bourgeois
Hello,

In my pom.xml I want to skip some steps. The skip run fine but I would like
to skip sometime with a test between two conditions like: <skip> contition1

Is it possible ? If yes how (there is a specific syntaxe).

Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Users-f40176.html

Re: [POM.xml][SKIP] - logical test

Jeff MAURY
You have to deal with properties to do that or a groovy script that will
see to props

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:45 AM, loic bourgeois <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In my pom.xml I want to skip some steps. The skip run fine but I would like
> to skip sometime with a test between two conditions like: <skip> contition1
>
> Is it possible ? If yes how (there is a specific syntaxe).

> Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Users-f40176.html

Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup