Oracle driver dependency

Alexandr.Kormiltsyn
Hello.
I have a problem with classes12.zip dependency in my project. The project is a spring web service project where I want to add jdbc druvers for Oracle database. I use Eclipse with a maven plugin. After adding classes12.zip to maven's local repository this archive arrives in the list of available dependencies, but when I add it to the dependencies' list the error message saying "Missing artifact com.oracle:classes12:jar:10.2.0.2.0:compile" appears. Can anybody help me to add this dependency into maven's project correctly?
Thanks.

Re: Oracle driver dependency

New user
Facing similar issue, did you got this to work?

Thanks