Open Pull Requests

Robert Oxspring
Hi folks,

I’ve got a few open pull requests (one approved) but without any further action in the last week… is there anything I can do to encourage next steps towards getting the changes merged?

https://github.com/apache/maven-shared-utils/pull/31 <https://github.com/apache/maven-shared-utils/pull/31>

https://github.com/apache/maven-shared-utils/pull/28 <https://github.com/apache/maven-shared-utils/pull/28>

https://github.com/apache/maven-filtering/pull/6 <https://github.com/apache/maven-filtering/pull/6>

In terms of getting these into released versions, I presume the correct route forward is to campaign for a release of shared-utils, then bump filtering to use it and campaign for a release of that in turn?

Thanks!

Rob

Re: Open Pull Requests

olamy
Hi
Thanks a lot.
I have merged the first one
2 others moved as branch pr-{id} to check Jenkins build.
If no one else merged, I will finish my tomm.
cheers
Olivier

Olivier Lamy

Re: Open Pull Requests

Robert Oxspring

>> I’d really like to get these changes into a released version of the
>> resources plugin so that my team can make use of them… I presume that to do
>> this we’d need to:
>>
>> 1. Release a Maven Shared Utils 3.3.1 (unless some other changes require a
>> bigger release?)
>>

> will be 3.3.0
>

>> 2. Bump Maven Filtering to use the new release
>> 3. Release a Maven Filtering 3.1.2 (unless some other changes require a
>> bigger release?)
>> 4. Bump Maven Resource Plugin to use the new release
>> 5. Release a Maven Resources Plugin 3.1.1 (unless some other changes
>> require a bigger release?)
>>

> I change versions to use SNAPSHOT so we can have easier testing and CI
> testing all together.
>
> Before we go to release stuff, will you need more changes maybe for
> assembly plugin?
> to make this faster and as we already did in past we can release all
> together.

Great - good to know the process!

I’d briefly forgotten this all started with the assembly plugin so will bump to SNAPSHOT dependencies locally and confirm whether further changes are necessary.

In the meantime I also took a look at a couple of issues from the backlog as a good will gesture - see https://github.com/apache/maven-shared-utils/pull/40

Thanks,

Rob