Not able to download artifact java-ee-apis from com.ibm.websphere

Not able to download artifact java-ee-apis from com.ibm.websphere

suhaslonarkar
 Hi Team,

I am having trouble to download artifact java-ee-apis from from com.ibm.websphere.

Current dependency I have added
<dependency>
<groupId>com.ibm.websphere</groupId>
<artifactId>java-ee-apis</artifactId>
</dependency>

Then to resolve this issue I have added below dependency.
<dependency>
<groupId>javax</groupId>
<artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
<version>6.0</version>
</dependency>

After adding above dependencies build was successfully created and EAR also but its my feeling that like I have replaced com.ibm.websphere dependency with javax ...will it make difference in prod? will it conflict?

What is recommended fix for this ?

Please help me on this :)