NexusIndexHtmlCustomizer Deprecated

LennyB
With version 2.5 we used NexusIndexHtmlCustomizer to add "banners" to the top and bottom of the page.  When I built it for version 2.7.1 the compile indicates "NexusIndexHtmlCustomizer in org.sonatype.nexus.plugins.rest has been deprecated".

What has replaced it?
Where can I find the documentation to perform this in 2.7.1? I can view the "Nexus Core API (Restlet 1.x Plugin) REST API page from my installation but none of the resources listed suggest how to add "banners".

TIA!
Lenny B.

Re: NexusIndexHtmlCustomizer Deprecated

Peter Lynch-2
It has been replaced with UIContributor as per the javadoc.

I suggest looking for other uses of UiContributor as examples.

-Peter