Nexus repository create privilege

tsueknobi
I tried with no succes ( maybe i'am a bit dumb ) to create a custom role with : Repositories - (create, read)
privilege but when I login with a user with this role i can see the little green "add" in the repository UI in Nexus. but when i try to click on it I've got this message

There is an error communicating with the server.type Rapport d'├ętat
Nexus returned an error: ERROR 403: Interdit

any idea ? obviously I've missed something but what ?
(sorry i'am not an english spoker my post may sound odd )