Nexus indexer/*-remote / -local directories

Nexus indexer/*-remote / -local directories

frank.jakop-2
Hello,

we just upgraded from an old version of nexus oss and got some disk space issues. So we looked into the directories and encountered some strange directories in the "indexer" folder.
For every repository there are 3 folders:

repo-ctx
repo-local
repo-remote

The latter ones semm to be touched a long time ago.

Can anyone tell me whether all 3 are needed in the nexus 2.7.2?

Best regards
Frank

Re: Nexus indexer/*-remote / -local directories

Tamás Cservenák
Hi there,

Only the -ctx suffixed directory is used. The -local and -remote should be removed (those were used in 1.x of Nexuses).

Thanks,
~t~