Quantcast

Nexus User's Mailing List Migration

Rich Seddon
The Nexus User's mailing list has been migrated to Google Groups. Existing users have been automatically been subscribed to the new list, and the old list will be shut down.

The new list has a number of advantages over the old one, including:
  1. A full web based forum interface
  2. More flexible notification options
  3. Account integration allowing use of Avatars and other features
This migration will also fix some long standing issues we have been experiencing around user management.

You can email, subscribe or unsubscribe to the new list via the following email addresses:
You can also log in via the web interface to manage your subscription:

https://groups.google.com/a/glists.sonatype.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/nexus-usersogle.com/a/glists.son...

Regards,

Rich Seddon

Re: Nexus User's Mailing List Migration

Rich Seddon
There was a typo in the group's URL, that should have been:

https://groups.google.com/a/glists.sonatype.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/nexus-users

Rich