Nexus UI

Harish Kayarohanam
I have a requirement like

1) attach an iframe above the existing nexus oss topmost panel , and the url
source of that iframe will have to be generated using the url parameters
coming in as query param . so I have created a java class to generate the
source url when it is given the HttpServeletRequest object . once I get the
url I can assign it to a variable and replace source url in the javascript.

so what I planned to do is ,

public class CtfButtonBar implements NexusIndexHtmlCustomizer {

.
.
.
@Override
        public String getPostBodyContribution( Map<String, Object> context )
        {

                return "<script>jQuery(window).load(function ()
{jQuery('body').find('div:first').prepend('<iframe id=\"myframe\" src=\" "

+  source url +

"" >  </iframe>')});</script>";
        }

in the above "source url" variable which will be my source attribute of
iframe need to be generated from the HttpServeletRequest object . so
basically I need the HttpServeletRequest object inside this class . Is there
any way I can get this object in this class  CtfButtonBar ?