Nexus Security Filter/Realm

J Prasanna Venkatesan
Dear Team,

I developed my own Authentication Filter/Realm for Nexus Version 2.0.4-1

Now we have upgrade Nexus to 2.8.1-01 . So I need to upgrade my plugin too.

It looks like the way we add our own Authentication Filter/Realm in 2.0.4-1 (i.e. modifying web.xml) has been stopped.

Please let me know how to add our own Authentication Filter/Realm in 2.8.1-01 as plugin.

Thanks & Regards,
J Prasanna Venkatesan

Re: Nexus Security Filter/Realm

Peter Lynch-2
Hello,

I've put together a brief article providing some guidance.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask for clarification.

-Peter