New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?

New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?

Böhme, Christoph
Hi all,

Are there any plans of building another milestone release of the maven-enforcer-plugin in the near future?
I am asking because I'd like to use the recently added feature to specify rules on the command line in our CI-pipeline. I'd rather avoid having to create a custom in-house release of the enforcer-plugin just to have a stable version.

Thank you

Kind regards
Christoph

--

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***

Christoph Böhme
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Informationstechnik
Adickesallee 1
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 1525-1721
Telefax: +49 69 1525-1799
mailto:[hidden email]
http://www.dnb.de

Re: New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?

I'm currently occupied with Maven Core Release / Install / Deploy
plugin...but the next on my TODO list is Maven Enforcer plugin...

I would say about 2-3 Weeks time frame...?

would that help?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 27/09/18 10:36, Böhme, Christoph wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any plans of building another milestone release of the maven-enforcer-plugin in the near future?
> I am asking because I'd like to use the recently added feature to specify rules on the command line in our CI-pipeline. I'd rather avoid having to create a custom in-house release of the enforcer-plugin just to have a stable version.
>
> Thank you
>
> Kind regards
> Christoph

AW: New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?

Böhme, Christoph

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.

That time frame would work well for us.