New of archetype with filtered resource fails:

New of archetype with filtered resource fails:

prubin
I am using:

  Maven Integration for Eclipse (Required) 0.12.1.20110112-1712 org.maven.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group Sonatype, Inc.

I have an archetype I created if I run mvn from the command line (3.0.4) then the archetype builds correctly without errors.

If I use the new/other/maven project wizard then I get this error on the first filtered resource xml file:

Unable to create project from archetype [archetype artifact]

and this error:

'Creating [archetype artifact]' has encountered a problem

Unable to create project from archetype [archetype artifact]
org.apache.maven.archetype.exception.ArchetypeGenerationFailure: Error merging velocity templates: Unable to find resource 'archetype-resources/src/main/resources/logback.xml'

If I set filter to false, then the wizard runs fine, but the files do not have the replacements they need.