Quantcast

New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
Hi,

I would like to push SUREFIRE-1364 and then fix jira issue SUREFIRE-1360
which should help the users to speed up testing on cloud.
Can we proceed?

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
Sorry, wrong e-mail title, the correct name of branch should be
SUREFIRE-1364, see [1].
Please have a look in to newly created branch SUREFIRE-1366, see [2],
fixing Javadoc using -Xdoclint in maven-compiler-plugin using JDK 1.8. I
found these Javadoc issues when I worked on the last release of version
2.20.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-surefire.git;a=commit;h=dc092b4153c77e79d09ee7e678587cd565ed92b0

[2]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-surefire.git;a=commit;h=48198b1b4e4f4be6cff1f00c1a1cb332d14d65dd

Cheers
Tibor

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>