Quantcast

New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
Hi,

I would like to push SUREFIRE-1364 and then fix jira issue SUREFIRE-1360
which should help the users to speed up testing on cloud.
Can we proceed?

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana-2
Hi Michael,

No problem.
I am glad that somebody helps me like you do.

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
If we do not have time for this, can I proceed with pushing both branches
SUREFIRE-1364 and SUREFIRE-1366?