New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
Hi,

I would like to push SUREFIRE-1364 and then fix jira issue SUREFIRE-1360
which should help the users to speed up testing on cloud.
Can we proceed?

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana-2
Hi Michael,

No problem.
I am glad that somebody helps me like you do.

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
If we do not have time for this, can I proceed with pushing both branches
SUREFIRE-1364 and SUREFIRE-1366?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> @Michael,
>
> I had to override branch SUREFIRE-1366 because of some old code and
> generated code had windows ending lines. Usually the branch changes <p/> to
> https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/commit/
> 5745ba135522dfe2307d67b4cf84a562fe240ac4
> Sometimes a code was optimized because was reported that if statements
> could be written in one line, some #equals(Object), and sometimes ignored
> Javadoc on the top of class with @SuppressWarnings( { "javadoc", "
> checkstyle:javadoctype" } ), POM's compiler has -Xdoclint:all, enforcer
> has rule with jdk 1.8, and @see links in Javadoc with external links to
> Jira, sometimes changed ">" to &gt;.
>
> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Tibor Digana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> No problem.
>> I am glad that somebody helps me like you do.
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:

>>> I will need a day or two to check the branch. Please wait...

>> --
>> Cheers
>> Tibor
>>

> --
> Cheers
> Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Michael Osipov-2
Tibor,

I have left a few comments on GitHub. Check the out. I'll run the ITs
too here.

Michael