New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
Hi,

I would like to push SUREFIRE-1364 and then fix jira issue SUREFIRE-1360
which should help the users to speed up testing on cloud.
Can we proceed?

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana-2
@Michael,

I had to override branch SUREFIRE-1366 because of some old code and
generated code had windows ending lines. Usually the branch changes <p/> to
https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/commit/5745ba135522dfe2307d67b4cf84a562fe240ac4
Sometimes a code was optimized because was reported that if statements
could be written in one line, some #equals(Object), and sometimes ignored
Javadoc on the top of class with @SuppressWarnings( { "javadoc", "
checkstyle:javadoctype" } ), POM's compiler has -Xdoclint:all, enforcer has
rule with jdk 1.8, and @see links in Javadoc with external links to Jira,
sometimes changed ">" to &gt;.

Cheers
Tibor

Re: New Branch (report real sys props of forked JVM) SUREFIRE-1360

Tibor Digana
I have fixed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1302 in branch
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-surefire.git;a=commit;h=b9034a3bbb32a27a2d7b66e4d516c2dac61fce29
Tested and made debugging. Forked VM is killed immediately.