Need help with testing of MEAR-153 implementation

Need help with testing of MEAR-153 implementation

abrarov
Hi community,

I have implemented MEAR-153 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MEAR-153)
recently. Refer to https://github.com/apache/maven-ear-plugin/pull/24.
Unfortunately, I have no real code which uses SAR, HAR, RAR and WSR modules
of EAR archive to test the changes on working code and to ensure that things
work as expected, so I appreciate help of volunteers to:

1. Test https://github.com/apache/maven-ear-plugin/pull/24 with
skinnyModules option turned off (default behavior) and turned on (new
behavior) for the case when EAR archive contains WAR, SAR, HAR, RAR and WSR
modules.
2. Extend documentation of Maven EAR Plugin to describe skinnyModules option
of Maven EAR Plugin configuration. Tests (and JavaDoc) added in
https://github.com/apache/maven-ear-plugin/pull/24 demonstrate work of this
new option.
3. Extend documentation of Maven EAR Plugin to describe libDirectory
property of Maven EAR Plugin module configuration. Tests and JavaDoc added
in https://github.com/apache/maven-ear-plugin/pull/24 demonstrate work of
this new property too.

Thank you.

Regards,