Quantcast

Need Help with repository, appreciate your help

Need Help with repository, appreciate your help

prasuravi
Hello Everyone,

I am very new to maven and i have to setup and configure the maven. so I have a problem. we have maven and tomcat and hudson is also installed.

now i want to do this : how to set up a maven repository.  how can Hudson can copy jars/wars/ears to a repo as part of the job definition.  The next step after that would be adding the scripts/plumbing to deploy ears/wars.

Thanks

really appreciate your help

prasuravi.

Re: Need Help with repository, appreciate your help

Brian Fox
You would setup hudson to do mvn deploy. See here for some best
practices: http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/01/maven-continuous-integration-best-practices/