NUnit reports and Maven site

jeremy.alincant
Good afternoon,

I would like to know if it is possible to display the NUnit reports in the
site generated by Maven. If yes, how?

Kind regards,

Jeremy Alincant
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
                              ************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

Re: NUnit reports and Maven site

Shane Isbell
Hi Jeremy,

The sure-fire report functionality is currently not supported.  One way of
doing this would be to transform the NUnit generated xml format into
the surefire results format and then run the site generation, as is. Please
file a feature request at:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN. I
probably won't be able to get around to it for a few weeks. If you get it
working first, then a patch would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shane

> Good afternoon,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to display the NUnit reports in the
> site generated by Maven. If yes, how?
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Jeremy Alincant
> intended solely for the addressee(s).
> Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are
> susceptible to alteration.
> Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
> be liable for the message if altered, changed or
> falsified.
>                              ************
> Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
> confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
> destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
> Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
> La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au
> titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

Re: NUnit reports and Maven site

James Carpenter-2
Building a custom report isn't that hard.  The easiest
approach might be to simply use the NUnit XML output
as is, and write a custom maven report which generates
an HTML version.  (Think adds an XSLT reference the
browser can use to render the content, plus just
enough report code so as to include the result as a
report.)
--- Shane Isbell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> The sure-fire report functionality is currently not
> supported.  One way of
> doing this would be to transform the NUnit generated
> xml format into
> the surefire results format and then run the site
> generation, as is. Please
> file a feature request at:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN. I
> probably won't be able to get around to it for a few
> weeks. If you get it
> working first, then a patch would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Shane
>

> On 3/13/07, [hidden email]
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Good afternoon,
> >
> > I would like to know if it is possible to display
> the NUnit reports in the
> > site generated by Maven. If yes, how?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >

> > Jeremy Alincant

> > This message and any attachments (the "message")
> are confidential and
> > intended solely for the addressee(s).
> > Any unauthorised use or dissemination is
> prohibited. E-mails are
> > susceptible to alteration.
> > Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its
> subsidiaries or affiliates shall
> > be liable for the message if altered, changed or
> > falsified.
> >                              ************
> > Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres
> le "message") sont
> > confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive
> de ses
> > destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non
> autorisee est interdite.
> > Tout message electronique est susceptible
> d'alteration.
> > La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent
> toute responsabilite au
> > titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou
> falsifie.

Re: NUnit reports and Maven site

Shane Isbell
For tracking purposes, the issue is now located at:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN-20

On 3/13/07, James Carpenter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Building a custom report isn't that hard.  The easiest
> approach might be to simply use the NUnit XML output
> as is, and write a custom maven report which generates
> an HTML version.  (Think adds an XSLT reference the
> browser can use to render the content, plus just
> enough report code so as to include the result as a
> report.)
> --- Shane Isbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jeremy,
> >
> > The sure-fire report functionality is currently not
> > supported.  One way of
> > doing this would be to transform the NUnit generated
> > xml format into
> > the surefire results format and then run the site
> > generation, as is. Please
> > file a feature request at:
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN. I
> > probably won't be able to get around to it for a few
> > weeks. If you get it
> > working first, then a patch would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Shane
> >

> > On 3/13/07, [hidden email]
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Good afternoon,
> > >
> > > I would like to know if it is possible to display
> > the NUnit reports in the
> > > site generated by Maven. If yes, how?
> > >
> > > Kind regards,
> > >

> > > Jeremy Alincant

> > > This message and any attachments (the "message")
> > are confidential and
> > > intended solely for the addressee(s).
> > > Any unauthorised use or dissemination is
> > prohibited. E-mails are
> > > susceptible to alteration.
> > > Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its
> > subsidiaries or affiliates shall
> > > be liable for the message if altered, changed or
> > > falsified.
> > >                              ************
> > > Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres
> > le "message") sont
> > > confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive
> > de ses
> > > destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non
> > autorisee est interdite.
> > > Tout message electronique est susceptible
> > d'alteration.
> > > La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent
> > toute responsabilite au
> > > titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou
> > falsifie.

Re: NUnit reports and Maven site

Shane Isbell
It does look as through the XSLT approach is the right one. The
nunit-console includes an option "transform:myTransform.xslt". So all it
takes is creating the XSLT file and adding a reference on the execute. I'll
get this done shortly.

Shane