NMaven @ ApacheCon US

brettporter
Administrator
Hi,

I've given a "fast feather" talk at two previous ApacheCon's, and so I
applied for the same again this year. These are just 15 minute talks
to try and gather interest in projects. It got scheduled for Wed 5pm -
I've asked for it to be moved earlier, but no word yet.

Here is the short description:

> "All About NMaven: .NET support for Apache Maven"
>
> * What it is
> * How it works
> * .NET challenges
> * Latest News - What's next
> * Where Help is Wanted

Any other thoughts? Who here will be at the conference?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter