MySql JDBC driver

David Rabinowitz
Hi,

I'm using the MySql JDBC driver, but it seems the repositories contain
only an old version (3.0.10) where new one exists (3.0.11 and 3.1.7).
Does someone know why they are not in the repository, and how to add them ?

David

Re: MySql JDBC driver

arikkfir
Hi David,

Please read http://maven.apache.org/reference/repository-upload.html -
it specifies how to get things uploaded to ibiblio.

cheers,

    Arik.