Multiproject in Eclipse

Alan Cui
Hi all,
I have a project with several subproject in it.
I  use multiproject plugin and reactor to manage the structure, but as
Eclipse only has one level  structure, I have no idea about how to import
them to Eclipse.
It will be appreciated, if you can give me a hand.

Best regards.

Alan Cui

Re: Multiproject in Eclipse

Brett Porter
Please check the archives. I've run out of fingers to count the number
of times this has been answered recently :)

Time for somebody to draft a FAQ entry!

Cheers,
Brett