Multiple invocations of invoker plugin don't pick up new parameters?

Multiple invocations of invoker plugin don't pick up new parameters?

Benson Margulies
Folks,

I tried to set up a scheme for testing -nsu by using the invoker
plugin to build the same project twice with two different local
repositories -- using two executions.

Unfortunately for me, it used the value of localRepository from the
first <execution> for the second.

Is this some sort of old news, or could I possibly be missing something?

Re: Multiple invocations of invoker plugin don't pick up new parameters?

Benson Margulies
Please ignore this. Pilot error.