Quantcast

Multiple Nexus instances in single Tomcat?

Multiple Nexus instances in single Tomcat?

frank.jakop-2
Hello,

I'm trying to get 2 Nexus instances to work in a single Tomcat 7. I've set nexus-work to different locations for each webapp, but on startup it seems the instance, which gets deployed the second one, tries to use the work direktory of the first one, so I get "Nexus work directory already in use".

Is ist possible to deploy multiple Nexus instances to one Tomcat?

Regards

Frank

Frank

RE: Multiple Nexus instances in single Tomcat?

GIRARD Nathalie - Contractor

Hello,

A way to do it is to configure also an other port for your second NEXUS instance in the Jetty section of the nexus.properties file :

Example :

# Jetty section

application-port=8082

But you will have problems if you connect with your navigator to the two instances at the same time.

Regards,

Nathalie GIRARD (S/T  AKKA IS)