Moving mailing lists to sonatype servers

Moving mailing lists to sonatype servers

Igor Fedorenko-3
We ran into some problems with codehaus-hosted mailing lists (people
can't sign up) and decided that the best solution going forward is to
move m2eclipse-user and m2eclipse-dev lists to Sonatype servers.

The new lists are fully setup and m2eclipse project information page [1]
is updated accordingly. We will monitor the old lists for couple of
weeks to give everybody a chance to subscribe to the new lists, but will
shutdown codehaus lists after that.

[1] http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/project-information.html

Igor

RE: Moving mailing lists to sonatype servers

Jeff Jensen
Would you mind adding archive links to [1] please?

Re: Moving mailing lists to sonatype servers

jochen-2
What I don't read from your mail: Will we have to resubscribe?

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:46 AM, Igor Fedorenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We ran into some problems with codehaus-hosted mailing lists (people
> can't sign up) and decided that the best solution going forward is to
> move m2eclipse-user and m2eclipse-dev lists to Sonatype servers.
>
> The new lists are fully setup and m2eclipse project information page [1]
> is updated accordingly. We will monitor the old lists for couple of
> weeks to give everybody a chance to subscribe to the new lists, but will
> shutdown codehaus lists after that.
>
> [1] http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/project-information.html

> Igor

Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!

Re: Moving mailing lists to sonatype servers

Brian Fox-2
Yes. We decided this would be better than forcefully importing the
list. Last time we did that with a list, lots of people objected.