Missing docs for mapping arrays

Christopher
All-

I noticed today, while reading the guide to configuring plugins[1], that
the information about mapping collections/lists explains how it is similar
to, and different from, mapping arrays. However, there's no section on that
page, or link to anywhere else, to explain how arrays themselves are mapped.

[1]: https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-plugins.html

Re: Missing docs for mapping arrays

Christopher
I never got a response from this. I think it's still relevant.